We shot the project at the King's Hill Max Station. I shot all around the station, showing a variety of perspectives so that I would have more options when putting together the collage. I made sure to shoot images of the max train driving by because I knew I wanted to incorporate that in the collage. We collaborated on our ideas by organizing our photos into groups of areas where it was shot and from what perspective. Once we figured out from what perspective the collage would be from, we discarded the other photos and then planned where we would cut each individual photo.
Friday, March 1, 2019
School Community Project- Perspective of Place
We shot the project at the King's Hill Max Station. I shot all around the station, showing a variety of perspectives so that I would have more options when putting together the collage. I made sure to shoot images of the max train driving by because I knew I wanted to incorporate that in the collage. We collaborated on our ideas by organizing our photos into groups of areas where it was shot and from what perspective. Once we figured out from what perspective the collage would be from, we discarded the other photos and then planned where we would cut each individual photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment